Smoked salmon panzanella salad
(at time of publication)
- 200g sourdough bread, broken in chunks
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 5 large ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, diced
- 150g wood-roasted salmon, broken in chunks
- 400g can white beans such as butter beans, drained, rinsed
- 3 tablespoons roughly torn fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 Place bread in a bowl and season with black pepper. Toss with red wine vinegar.
2 Place all salad vegetables in a large bowl and toss to mix. Add fish, beans, basil and bread. Toss lightly.
3 Mix oil with balsamic, orange juice and garlic. Pour over salad and toss. Serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free bread.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 21g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.