Marinated lamb cutlets with minty saladReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 1 tablespoon korma curry paste
- ¼ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 12 lamb cutlets (about 500g)
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 small radishes, trimmed, sliced
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained, rinsed
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, halved, seeds removed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lime juice plus lime wedges, to serve
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- oil spray
- 4 rye mountain bread wraps, grilled, to serve
1 Combine curry paste and yoghurt in a shallow, non-metallic dish. Add cutlets and turn to coat. Cover then marinate in fridge for 30 minutes.
2 Place tomatoes, radishes, chickpeas, cucumber and mint in a large bowl. Add lime juice and olive oil then season with freshly ground black pepper. Toss to combine. Set aside.
3 Spray a barbecue or frying pan with oil and place over a high heat. Grill each cutlet side for 1 1/2 minutes (for medium-rare), or cook to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover with tinfoil and set aside to rest for 2 minutes.
4 To serve, divide cutlets and salad among plates. Serve each with a slice of grilled mountain bread and a lime wedge.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information