Spicy fish fajitas
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 400g tarakihi, cut in strips
- 2 teaspoons Cajun spice mix
- 8 wholegrain tortillas
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 mango, roughly diced
- 4 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1/3 cup fresh coriandercilantroX, chopped
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 9g
1 Heat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper, place fish on tray and sprinkle with Cajun spice mix. Bake for 6-8 minutes until cooked through. Remove from oven and set aside.
2 Heat tortillas through until warmed. Top each tortilla with spinach, spicy fish, mango, tomatoes, a dollop of yoghurt and coriander and roll up. Secure with a cocktail stick if you wish.
Make it gluten free: Use corn tortillas instead of wholegrain tortillas. Check spice mix and yoghurt are gluten free.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us