Steak tacos with avocado corn salsa and horseradish drizzle
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 410g can corn sweetcornXkernels, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons grated horseradish (we used Delmaine)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 400g lean beef steak, diced into bite-sized strips
- 12 taco shells, warmed
Total fat 28g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 To make salsa, combine avocado, carrots, corn and spinach in a large bowl and season with pepper. Set aside.
2 In a small bowl combine yoghurt and horseradish.
3 Heat oil in large non-stick fry pan on a high heat. Add beef and cook for 2—3 minutes until browned.
4 Stuff warmed taco shells with beef and some of the salsa, adding a drizzle of horseradish yoghurt and the remaining salsa, to serve.
Make it gluten free: Check taco shells are gluten free.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us