Steak with tomato, olive and parsley relish
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 x 250g punnets cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red chilli flakes
- 600g small new potatoes
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed
- 4 x 125g sirloin or rump steaks, fat trimmed
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Total fat 15g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 9g
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Arrange tomatoes, cut-side up, on prepared tray. Sprinkle with chilli flakes and spray with oil. Roast for 10-12 minutes or until tender.
2 Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave potatoes and broccolini until tender.
3 Preheat a chargrill or barbecue over a high heat. Spray steaks with oil and grill each side for 2-3 minutes (for medium) or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with tinfoil. Set aside to rest for 2-3 minutes.
4 To make tomato relish, place roasted tomatoes, olives, parsley and balsamic in a medium-sized bowl, season with freshly ground black pepper and gently stir to combine.
5 Top each steak with tomato relish and serve with cooked potatoes and broccolini.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (5 / 5)