- 250g punnet strawberries, washed, hulled, quartered
- 2 teaspoons icingfrostingX sugar
- 1 lime, 2 teaspoons juice, ½ teaspoon finely grated zest
- 4 x 8cm-diameter meringue nests
- 2 x 150g tubs vanilla Frûche
1 Place strawberries in a bowl with icing sugar, lime juice and zest. Stir to combine then set aside for 5 minutes to release juices.
2 Top each meringue nest with quarter of the Frûche, then top with quarter of the strawberries and spoon over any juices. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
saturated fat N/S
Dietary fibre 1g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free varieties of meringue, Frûche and icing sugar.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us