(at time of publication)
- 250g punnet strawberries, washed, hulled, quartered
- 2 teaspoons icingfrostingX sugar
- 1 lime, 2 teaspoons juice, ½ teaspoon finely grated zest
- 4 x 8cm-diameter meringue nests
- 2 x 150g tubs vanilla Frûche
1 Place strawberries in a bowl with icing sugar, lime juice and zest. Stir to combine then set aside for 5 minutes to release juices.
2 Top each meringue nest with quarter of the Frûche, then top with quarter of the strawberries and spoon over any juices. Serve immediately.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free varieties of meringue, Frûche and icing sugar.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
saturated fat N/S
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.