Tandoori chicken wraps
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 tablespoon tandoori paste
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 500g chicken breast strips
- 4 tablespoons mango chutney
- 8 wholegrain tortillas
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, shredded
- 4 cups vegetable sticks (such as capsicum, cucumber, tomatoes, blanched green beans, celery)
Total fat 13g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 10g
1 Combine tandoori paste, yoghurt and chicken in a medium-sized bowl. Spray a large frying pan with oil. Cook chicken, in batches, until browned and cooked through.
2 Assemble wraps by spreading chutney on tortillas. Top with lettuce, carrots, snow peas and chicken. Roll up then serve wraps with vege sticks.
Make it gluten free: Check spice paste and chutney are gluten free and use gluten-free tortillas or wraps.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us