Tandoori chicken wraps
- 1 tablespoon tandoori paste
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 500g chicken breast strips
- 4 tablespoons mango chutney
- 8 wholegrain tortillas
- ½ head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, shredded
- 4 cups vegetable sticks (such as capsicum, cucumber, tomatoes, blanched green beans, celery)
1 Combine tandoori paste, yoghurt and chicken in a medium-sized bowl. Spray a large frying pan with oil. Cook chicken, in batches, until browned and cooked through.
2 Assemble wraps by spreading chutney on tortillas. Top with lettuce, carrots, snow peas and chicken. Roll up then serve wraps with vege sticks.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 10g
Make it gluten free: Check spice paste and chutney are gluten free and use gluten-free tortillas or wraps.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us