Tandoori lamb pizza
Time to make: 30 mins , excludes crust preparation
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 x 22cm precooked Cauliflower pizza bases
- 2 teaspoons tandoori curry paste
- 1/3 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 300g lean lamb fillets, thinly sliced
- oil spray
- 2 cups peeled, diced butternut pumpkin
- 1/4 cup no-added-salt tomato paste
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup grated reduced-fat cheese
- fresh coriandercilantroX, to garnish
Total fat 15g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Mix curry paste with 2 tablespoons of the yoghurt in a glass or ceramic dish. Add lamb slices to dish and turn to coat. Cover dish and leave lamb to marinate for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, set a large non-stick frying pan over a medium–high heat and spray with oil. Drain lamb slices of excess marinade then add to pan and cook each side for 1-2 minutes or until browned. Remove lamb from pan and set aside.
3 Place pumpkin in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl with 1 tablespoon water. Cover bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until tender. Drain.
4 Spread cauliflower crusts with an even layer of tomato paste. Top crusts with reserved lamb slices, pumpkin, tomatoes and onion then scatter with cheese.
5 Place pizzas in oven and cook for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and golden.
6 Cut pizzas in slices, drizzle with remaining yoghurt, garnish with coriander and serve.
Make it gluten free: Check curry paste and yoghurt are gluten free.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us