- 1 portion Basic mixed root vege mash (see tip)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 x 185g cans tuna or salmon in spring water, drained
- ½ cup corn sweetcornXkernels
- 2 spring onions, chopped finely
- ¾ cup wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- spray oil
- 250g pak choy or other Asian greens
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 6 tablespoons balsamic dressing
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Remove mash from freezer the night before. Preheat oven to 190°C. Place mash in a large bowl and add curry powder, fish, corn, onions, three-quarters of breadcrumbs and egg. Mix well then season. Divide in even-sized pattie-cake shapes.
2 Place on a lightly greased baking tray. Sprinkle over remaining breadcrumbs and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden. Meanwhile, prepare salad by mixing all ingredients together.
3 Serve fishcakes (2 per serve) with salad.
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.