Vegetable and goat’s cheese crustless quiche
- 2 capsicums (1 red, 1 yellow), seeded, cut in 1.5cm cubes
- 1 large courgette, cut in 1.5cm cubes
- 250g peeled kumarasweet-potatoX, cut in 1.5cm cubes
- olive oil spray
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons trim milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil leaves
- 80g goat’s feta, crumbled
- 150g cooked skinless chicken breast, diced
- 6 slices wholegrain sourdough, toasted, to serve
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place capsicums, courgette and kumara on prepared tray and spray with oil. Roast for 20 minutes or until golden and tender. Set aside to cool.
2 Whisk eggs and milk together in a large bowl. Stir through basil and half the goat’s feta.
3 Reduce oven to 160°C. Lightly spray a 22cm round baking tin with oil. Line base and sides with baking paper. Scatter roasted vegetables and cooked chicken over base evenly. Pour over egg. Place tin on an oven tray.
4 Bake 35–40 minutes or until golden, puffed and set in the middle. Set aside to cool before cutting into 6 wedges. Serve each quiche wedge with toasted sourdough.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 3g
Serve with Green vege salad with crunchy seeds.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free bread.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us