Vegetable and pesto pizzaReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 2 x 23cm pizza bases
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large red capsicum, cut in thin strips
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, shredded
- 1 large courgette, peeled into long ribbons
- 1 carrot, peeled in long ribbons
- ¼ cup ricotta
- 1 cup grated reduced-fat cheese
- 1 cup rocketarugulaX
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled in long ribbons
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 Preheat oven to 210°C. Place pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Combine pesto and sweet chilli sauce and spread evenly over pizza bases.
2 Top bases with onion, capsicum, snow peas, courgette and carrot. Sprinkle ricotta and grated cheese over the top.
3 Bake for 15–20 minutes or until veges are cooked and cheese is golden. Remove from oven and sprinkle pizzas with rocket.
4 Toss salad leaves, cucumber, tomatoes and balsamic in a serving bowl. Serve with pizzas.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information