Vietnamese turkey salad wrap
- 1 small carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 wheat meal wrap
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 50g sliced lean turkey or chicken
- 4 cucumber ribbons (use a vege peeler)
- 1 small vine-ripened tomato, sliced
- ⅓ cup shredded red cabbage
- sprigs fresh coriandercilantroX
- 1 red chilli, sliced
1 Place carrot, rice wine vinegar and sugar in a small bowl and stir to combine. Set aside to marinate for 20 minutes. Drain any excess liquid.
2 Place wrap on a clean work surface, spread mayo down middle of wrap. Top with turkey, cucumber, tomato, marinated carrot and cabbage. Top with coriander and fresh chilli. Wrap to enclose filling and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 5g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
Snacks and Light Meals