Herbed chicken with lemon couscous
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 cup broccoli or broccolini, chopped into small florets
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked
- few pieces sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cashew nuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
1 Put the couscous into a heatproof bowl with the broccoli. Add the lemon zest and juice then pour over boiling water, just enough to cover. Cover with a plate or plastic wrap to trap the steam inside, then set aside for 5 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Add to the couscous mixture with the sun-dried tomatoes, cashew nuts, olive oil and basil. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, mix well and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11.5g
Saturated fat 2.2g
Dietary fibre 4.3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us