Warm roasted new potatoes and baby seasonal vegetables
Time to make: 1 hr 15 mins
( Hands-on time: 15 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 800g baby potatoes
- 200g standard or banana shallots, peeled, halved
- 250g baby carrots, trimmed
- 250g baby beetrootbeetsXs, trimmed
- 250g baby leeks, trimmed
- 250g baby turnips
- salt and pepper
- 7-8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
1 Preheat oven to 200ºC. Place potatoes in a pan of boiling water with shallots. Cook for 5-7 minutes. Drain.
2 Place all vegetables in a large ovenproof dish (you may need to use 2 dishes). Season with freshly ground pepper and a little salt. Scatter over thyme.
3 Mix dressing ingredients together and pour over vegetables. Cook for 1 hour or until golden. Leave in an extra 10-20 minutes if needed.
- Make it gluten free: Check mustard is gluten free.
- Make it low FODMAP: Use dark green leaves of leeks only (no more than 320g worth). Omit shallots and replace beetroot with buttercup pumpkin.