Wild rice salad with cranberries and balsamic dressing
(at time of publication)
- 200g Sunrice Wild Blend Rice, cooked, cooled
- 1 large apple, diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- handful parsley, chopped
- 50g toasted nuts such as almonds, pine nuts or pecans (optional)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- ½ teaspoon sugar
1 Combine rice, apple, celery, cranberries, onion, parsley and nuts (if using).
2 Combine dressing ingredients in a jar. Shake well. Fold dressing through salad and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.