Avocado and smoked chicken pasta
- 350g spiral pasta
- 200g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 400g smoked chicken breast, skin removed and roughly chopped
- 1 avocado, roughly chopped
- 4 tomatoes, quartered, deseeded and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water for 9 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook for a further 2 minutes. Drain and place in a large bowl.
2 Add the chicken, avocado and tomatoes to the pasta.
3 To make the dressing, place the basil, yoghurt and mayonnaise in a small bowl and stir to combine. Add to the pasta and toss gently to combine. Serve this dish warm or cold as a salad.
Slice and add the avocado just before serving if making this dish ahead.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17.6g
–Saturated fat 3.8g
Dietary fibre 9.2g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
Pasta, rice and noodle dishes
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.