Baked fish with slaw and potatoesReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 4 x 150g white fish fillets such as hoki, tarakihi or snapper
- freshly ground black pepper and salt
- squeeze of lemon
- 4 teaspoons Gourmet Garden Mediterranean Paste
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons wholemeal breadcrumbs
- spray oil
- 1 small cucumber
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tomato
- 1 small red chilli
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 portion Chunky roasted potato mix (see tip)
- 1 portion Coleslaw mix (see tip)
- 6 tablespoons Dressing (see tip)
1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Season fish with salt and pepper and lemon. Spread some paste on each fillet and sprinkle with parmesan and breadcrumbs. Place in a lightly-greased ovenproof dish alongside a dish with potatoes covered with tinfoil. Bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes when pierced with a knife.
2 Meanwhile, to make relish, place all ingredients in a blender and process until finely chopped.
3 Pile potatoes and some slaw tossed with dressing on serving plate. Top with fish and some relish and a lemon slice if preferred.
Make it gluten-free: Check mustard in Dressing (see tip) is gluten free and use gluten-free breadcrumbs.
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 12g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information