Salmon salad with tahini dressing
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 750g new potatoes
- 415g can salmon, drained
- 130g baby spinach
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup torn fresh mint
- 6 radishes, trimmed, sliced
- 2 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, trimmed, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sumac (optional)
- Tahini dressing
- 1 tablespoon tahini*
- 1/3 cup low-fat plain yoghurt*
- 1 lemon, 2 tablespoons juice
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 5g
1 Cook potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water. Drain. Set aside.
2 Meanwhile, arrange salmon, spinach, parsley, mint, radishes and courgettes on 4 individual serving plates or a large platter.
3 To make Tahini dressing, combine tahini with 1 tablespoon boiling water in a small bowl. Stir to combine. Add yoghurt, lemon juice and garlic. Drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with sumac (if using) and serve.
Sumac is a Middle Eastern spice with a lovely lemony flavour.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us