Baked salmon with roasted veges
Time to make: 45 mins
( Hands-on time: 5 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3 cups new potatoes, washed, cut in bite-sized chunks
- 2 tablespoons herb paste (we used Gourmet Garden Mediterranean herb paste)
- 3 cups stir-fry vegetables (we used Wattie’s Malaysian-style stir-fry vegetables)
- 6 x 125g boned salmon fillets, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest
- 4 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 cups broccoli, steamed
Total fat 21g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 5g
1 Heat oven to 180°C. In a large bowl coat new potatoes with herb paste then place in a large ovenproof dish. Top with vegetables and salmon then drizzle with oil.
2 Bake for 30-40 minutes until potatoes are tender and salmon is cooked through. Serve each fillet topped with lemon zest, 1 tablespoon yoghurt and some steamed broccoli.
Note: Nutrition information, time to make and costings apply to main dinner recipe only.
Leftovers to lunch: Salmon salad
4 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
3 cups spinach
2 serves leftover Baked salmon with roasted veges
drizzle of lemon juice
To make dressing, mix yoghurt with mayonnaise. Add spinach to leftover salmon and vegetables. Mix dressing through. Drizzle lemon juice over.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us