Barbecue vegetable medley
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 300ml reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in water, roughly chopped
- olive oil spray
- 2 medium eggplantaubergineXs, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 8 large flat mushrooms
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 2 red capsicums, deseeded, quartered
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
Total fat 16g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 To make sauce, use a stick blender or food processor to blend sour cream and tomatoes until well combined. Place in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
2 Heat a barbecue hotplate to a medium heat. Spray both sides of eggplant slices with oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and tender. Transfer to a large plate. Cover to keep warm.
3 Spray mushrooms, asparagus and capsicum with oil. Cook mushrooms for 3-4 minutes on each side or until tender and golden. Transfer to a large plate. Cook asparagus and capsicum for 2 minutes on each side or until tender.
4 Layer 1 eggplant slice, mushroom, asparagus and capsicum on each serving plate. Repeat another vegetable layer. Top with a dollop of sauce and sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately.