Brown rice salad with chilli peanut dressing
Time to make: 5 mins
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3/4 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup shelled, thawed edamame beans
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, shredded
- grated ginger, to taste
- 3/4 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon no-added-salt, no-added-sugar peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-reduced soy sauce
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
1 Mix all salad ingredients together in a bowl.
2 Mix dressing ingredients together and add a little boiling water to make a smooth, dressing-like consistency. Add to salad and mix well.
Garnish with chopped peanuts if you have them.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)