Quorn korma with wilted spinach and riceReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 250g Quorn pieces or mince
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- 3 cups chopped spinach
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriandercilantroX, plus extra to garnish
- 250g pack microwaveable rice and quinoa
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high. Add onion and capsicum and cook until softened. Add curry powder and cook for 2 minutes. Add Quorn and toss to coat.
- Add cherry tomatoes, coconut milk and 1 cup of water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook until just wilted. Stir coriander through curry. Heat rice according to pack directions.
- To serve, divide rice and curry between 2 bowls, and garnish with extra coriander.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 20g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information