Quorn korma with wilted spinach and rice
(at time of publication)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 250g Quorn pieces or mince
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- 3 cups chopped spinach
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriandercilantroX, plus extra to garnish
- 250g pack microwaveable rice and quinoa
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high. Add onion and capsicum and cook until softened. Add curry powder and cook for 2 minutes. Add Quorn and toss to coat.
- Add cherry tomatoes, coconut milk and 1 cup of water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook until just wilted. Stir coriander through curry. Heat rice according to pack directions.
- To serve, divide rice and curry between 2 bowls, and garnish with extra coriander.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 20g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us