Brussels sprouts, pumpkin and blue cheese pasta
(at time of publication)
- 400g pumpkin, peeled, diced
- 16 Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 250g penne pasta
- ½ cup reduced-salt vegetable stock
- ⅓ cup Light Philadelphia Cream for Cooking
- 40g soft blue cheese, chopped (we used Castello)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 4 cups mixed salad leaves, to serve
- 4 tablespoons of vinaigrette (made with 2 parts balsamic vinegar to 1 part olive oil)
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place diced pumpkin and Brussels sprouts on the prepared tray and lightly spray with olive oil. Roast for 20—25 minutes, or until tender and lightly golden.
2 Meanwhile cook pasta in a large saucepan according to packet instructions, or until al dente. Drain and return pasta to pan. Add stock and cheeses to pasta, stirring gently to heat through.
3 Fold roasted Brussels sprouts and pumpkin through pasta. Divide pasta among 4 serving plates, garnish with chives and serve with salad.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta and check stock is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 12g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us