Chewy peanut butter and chocolate cookies
Time to make: 22 mins
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
(at time of publication)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 85g dark chocolate, chopped in chunks
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine peanut butter, egg, sugar and baking soda in a bowl. Mix well. Add chocolate. Stir to combine.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Using hands, shape teaspoonfuls of mixture in balls and place on tray about 5cm apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned on top. Allow to sit on tray for a few minutes in oven, before removing to cool.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us