Chicken fried rice
(at time of publication)
- cooking oil spray
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 450g packet frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 400g deboned chicken thighs, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- ¼ cup chopped unsalted peanuts
1 Spray a large frying pan or wok with oil. Cook ginger, half the onion and vegetables over a high heat for 5-7 minutes or until heated through.
2 Add rice, chicken and soy sauce. Toss to coat. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes, or until rice is hot and chicken is cooked through.
3 Serve fried rice topped with the remaining onion and peanuts.
- Make it meat-free: Omit chicken and use tofu instead.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information