Chilli tuna noodles with miso peanut dressing
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 60g soba noodles, cooked and chilled
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves, sliced
- 1 spring onion, green part only, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup frozen corn sweetcornXkernels, thawed
- 95g can tuna with chilli
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- 1 teaspoon brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- hot water, to thin
- sesame seeds, to garnish (optional)
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 12g
1 Combine noodle ingredients in a bowl.
2 Combine dressing ingredients and mix well. Mix dressing through noodles. Top with tuna and garnish with sesame seeds.
Make it gluten free: Check flavoured tuna and miso paste are gluten free.