Courgette and tomato frittatas with avocado, quinoa and radish salad
- cooking spray oil
- 1 cup baby potatoes, cooked, thinly sliced
- 1 can cherry tomatoes, drained
- 1 courgettezucchiniX, grated
- 6 eggs, beaten, seasoned with salt and pepper
- ½ cup skim milk
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 12 fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Side salad
- 1 ½ cups cooked white quinoa
- 1 slice sourdough bread, toasted, cubed
- 1 avocado, chopped
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 120g bag salad mix
- 2 radishes, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut balsamic dressing
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a 12-hole muffin tray with oil and line with non-stick baking paper squares or muffin cases.
- Layer each muffin hole with potatoes, tomatoes and courgette. Pour egg mixture over.
- Bake in oven for 8-12 minutes until egg has set and frittatas are lightly browned. Remove and set aside. Top with basil leaves.
- In a large bowl combine all salad ingredients.
- Serve 3 frittatas per person with salad on the side.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 30g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like