Courgette and tomato frittatas with avocado, quinoa and radish salad
- cooking spray oil
- 1 cup baby potatoes, cooked, thinly sliced
- 1 can cherry tomatoes, drained
- 1 courgette, grated
- 6 eggs, beaten, seasoned with salt and pepper
- ½ cup skim milk
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 12 fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Side salad
- 1 ½ cups cooked white quinoa
- 1 slice sourdough bread, toasted, cubed
- 1 avocado, chopped
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 120g bag salad mix
- 2 radishes, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut balsamic dressing
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a 12-hole muffin tray with oil and line with non-stick baking paper squares or muffin cases.
- Layer each muffin hole with potatoes, tomatoes and courgette. Pour egg mixture over.
- Bake in oven for 8-12 minutes until egg has set and frittatas are lightly browned. Remove and set aside. Top with basil leaves.
- In a large bowl combine all salad ingredients.
- Serve 3 frittatas per person with salad on the side.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 30g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.