Creamy salmon pasta
(at time of publication)
- 100g dried fettuccine
- ½ cup green beans, trimmed, finely shredded lengthways
- 40g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 95g can salmon in spring water
- 2 teaspoons baby capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
1 Cook pasta following packet directions. Add beans during last minute of cooking. Drain and return to saucepan.
2 Add cream cheese to saucepan and toss until melted. Add salmon, capers and lemon juice. Toss until well combined. Serve sprinkled with pepper and lemon wedges on the side.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.