Crispy parmesan crumbed veges with eggy dip
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
6 spears asparagus
1 courgette, cut into batons
3 stems broccolini (or 1 cup small broccoli florets)
1/2 cup panko crumbs
1/3 cup grated parmesan
1/2 cup flour
3 eggs (1 beaten)
pepper, to taste
Total fat 26g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 8g
- Wash and dry vegetables. Line a baking dish with baking paper. Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a shallow bowl, combine panko crumbs and parmesan. In another bowl, place flour, and in another 1 beaten egg.
- Dip vegetables in flour, then beaten egg, then crumb mixture. Place on baking dish and spray with oil. Discard remaining crumb and egg.
- Place veges in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until tender and golden.
- While vegetables are cooking, crack remaining eggs into individual ramekins. Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until white is set but yolk is still runny.
- Season with black pepper. Serve vegetables with egg, dipping into egg yolk to eat.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us