Edamame, mint and parmesan dip
Time to make: 15 mins
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 200g frozen edamame beans, defrosted
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 tablespoons ripe avocado
- pinch salt, to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup fresh mint or basil leaves, roughly torn
- freshly ground black pepper
- To serve
- 2 wholemeal pita breads, cut into triangles, sprayed with olive oil and grilled until crispy
- 4 cups celery and carrot sticks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
Total fat 15g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Place all dip ingredients in a blender and process until roughly mixed. Adjust seasoning. Chill.
2 Serve with pita chips, vegetable sticks and tomatoes.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free wraps instead of pita breads.
- This dip is best eaten a few hours after it’s made it, as it will discolour overnight.
- Re-taste dip just before serving as flavours can alter while chilling.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us