Frozen berry pots
(at time of publication)
- 6 scoops lemon sorbetsherbertX (I used Minoo, 460ml tub)
- 8 small ready-made meringues, roughly crushed (I used The Original Meringue Moments)
- 2 cups fresh berries (I used a mixture of blueberries, boysenberries and raspberries)
1 Put the sorbet into a large bowl and beat with a wooden spoon to soften slightly. Stir in the meringue pieces followed by the berries. Scoop into six serving glasses and put back into the freezer until you're ready to serve each frozen berry pot.
Serve as part of this stunning three-course menu for six that will wow your guests and is ready in an hour!
Speedy chef countdown
Follow our countdown to guarantee you’ll have everything on the table in just one hour.
- 60 minutes to go… Preheat oven to 190°C. Make salmon dip. Prepare bread for baking and bake.
- 50 minutes to go… Make Frozen berry pots. Freeze.
- 40 minutes to go… Soak couscous. Prepare chicken for roasting. Remove bread from oven and set aside to cool.
- 30 minutes to go… Roast chicken. Chop veges for the entrée.
- 20 minutes to go… Put a pan of water on for the greens. Complete couscous recipe.
- 10 minutes to go… Cook greens, complete recipe and keep warm. Put entrée on the table. Remove chicken from oven and leave to rest in a warm place.
- 0 minutes to go… Pour yourself a well-deserved glass of wine. Dinner is served!
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 0.4g
–Saturated fat 0.1g
Dietary fibre 1.6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us