Garlic chicken with spinach and feta-stuffed potatoes
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 medium (150g each) potatoes
- 2 x 250g skinless chicken breasts, halved horizontally
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- olive oil spray
- 100g frozen spinach
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 6 cups mixed salad leaves, to serve
- 4 tablespoons vinaigrette (made with 2 parts balsamic vinegar to 1 part olive oil)
Total fat 14g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Prick potatoes with a sharp knife. Microwave on high for 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Set aside.
2 Meanwhile, coat chicken with garlic and oregano. Heat a barbecue hotplate or grill pan to medium-high and spray with oil. Cook chicken for 5 minutes each side, or until golden and cooked through. Slice thickly.
3 Microwave spinach on high for 3 minutes, or until steaming hot. Squeeze out excess moisture.
4 Slice tops off potatoes. Holding potatoes with a tea towel or oven mitt, scoop out a third of the flesh. Place in a bowl and mash roughly. Add spinach and feta and stir to combine. Spoon filling back into potatoes.
5 Serve stuffed potatoes with chicken and salad leaves dressed with vinaigrette.