Garlic chilli cabbage spaghetti
- 300g dried spaghetti or linguine pasta
- 2 tablespoons mild chilli paste
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic purèe
- 3 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- ½ green cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup liquid chicken stock made with 1 teaspoon salt-reduced chicken stock powder and ¼ cup water
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook spaghetti until tender but still with some bite. Drain and return to pan with chilli paste. Toss and keep warm.
2 Heat a non-stick pan with oil and cook onion until softened. Add garlic purèe with tomatoes and mushrooms. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
3 Add cabbage with stock and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring from time to time.
4 Add vegetables to spaghetti. Toss together lightly. Season with pepper. Serve sprinkled with walnuts and garnished with chopped fresh parsley if you prefer.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.