Greek-style fish fillets
Last updated date: 16 February 2021
(at time of publication)
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 lemon, juice and zest, finely grated
- ¼ cup roughly chopped fresh mint
- 4 x 200g thick fish fillets
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked
- 2 medium courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, cooked, sliced
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, lemon zest and mint.
2 Place fish fillets in an ovenproof dish and spoon tomato mixture over. Sprinkle with feta and black pepper. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until fish is cooked through. At 10 minutes, preheat grill.
3 Place fish under grill for 1-2 minutes until cheese is golden. Serve immediately with potatoes and courgettes.
Make it gluten free Check the canned tomatoes are gluten free
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.