Greek-style fish fillets
(at time of publication)
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 lemon, juice and zest, finely grated
- ¼ cup roughly chopped fresh mint
- 4 x 200g thick fish fillets
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked
- 2 medium courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, cooked, sliced
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, lemon zest and mint.
2 Place fish fillets in an ovenproof dish and spoon tomato mixture over. Sprinkle with feta and black pepper. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until fish is cooked through. At 10 minutes, preheat grill.
3 Place fish under grill for 1-2 minutes until cheese is golden. Serve immediately with potatoes and courgettes.
Make it gluten free Check the canned tomatoes are gluten free
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 3g
Last updated date: 16 February 2021
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information