Grilled vege tostadas with tomato salsa
- oil spray
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 3 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 large eggplantaubergineX, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 small kumarasweet-potatoX, thinly sliced
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- ½ small red onion
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 4 wholegrain tortillas
- 75g feta cheese, crumbled
1 Spray a large non-stick grill pan with oil. Set over a medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms, courgettes, eggplant and kumara in batches for 5-10 minutes or until vegetables are golden and tender.
2 Meanwhile, to make salsa, combine tomatoes, onion, coriander, olive oil and vinegar in a small bowl. Mix well.
3 Grill each tortilla side for 1 minute until crisp.
4 Place 1 tortilla on each plate and top with grilled veges. Spoon salsa onto vegetables, scatter with feta and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 12g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 10g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free tortillas.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us