Grilled vege tostadas with tomato salsaReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- spray oil
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 3 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 large eggplantaubergineX, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 small kumarasweet-potatoX, thinly sliced
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- ½ small red onion
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 4 wholegrain tortillas
- 75g feta cheese, crumbled
1 Spray a large non-stick grill pan with oil. Set over a medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms, courgettes, eggplant and kumara in batches for 5-10 minutes or until vegetables are golden and tender.
2 Meanwhile, to make salsa, combine tomatoes, onion, coriander, olive oil and vinegar in a small bowl. Mix well.
3 Grill each tortilla side for 1 minute until crisp.
4 Place 1 tortilla on each plate and top with grilled veges. Spoon salsa onto vegetables, scatter with feta and serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free tortillas.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 12g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 10g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information