Honey and rosemary chicken, salad and edamame and mung bean fettuccine
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
600g Waitoa Free Range Butterfly Chicken, Honey & Rosemary
200g pack Explore Cuisine Organic Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccine
Kenwood Triblade Hand Blender
1 NZ Avocado
4 tablespoons plain low-fat yoghurt
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 clove garlic
Countdown Select Black Pepper
2 tablespoons chopped Palmers Fresh Parsley
1/2 cucumber, sliced
200g fresh cherry tomatoes, halved
120g bag Vitalvegetables Vitalsight Salad Mix
2 tablespoons Tasti Pumpkin Seeds
Total fat 29g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 15g
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 190°C. Place chicken on lightly greased tray and cook for 1 hour or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Once cooked, remove and set aside to cool, before removing chicken from bones ready for salad.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine following packet instructions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- To make dressing, blend avocado, yoghurt, lemon juice, garlic, pepper and parsley in the Kenwood Triblade bowl until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cooled fettuccine, cucumber, tomatoes and chicken. Stir through dressing.
- On a large platter layer half of the salad mix then top with half of the chicken salad. Repeat layering with remaining halves. Top with pumpkin seeds and serve.