Lamb, kumara and rosemary pizza
- 1 portion basic pizza dough (see tip)
- 1 portion basic tomato sauce (see tip)
- 150g reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 250g lean cooked lamb, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 kumarasweet-potatoX, cubed and cooked
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3-4 sprigs rosemary
- oil spray
- 2 tablespoons onion chutney, warmed
- 2 cups rocketarugulaX leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons low-fat yoghurt
1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Roll out each dough ball to a 20-22cm round.
2 Top dough rounds with tomato sauce. Mix ricotta cheese and parmesan together. Add to pizza with lamb, vegetables and rosemary. Season with pepper. Spray with oil.
3 Place pizzas on a preheated pizza stone or baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until base is golden brown.
4 Brush with onion chutney. Top with rocket, freshly ground pepper and a spoon of yoghurt.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 9g
Serve pizza with Winter coleslaw.
See our feature Step-by-step pizza for instructions (with pictures) and tips for making basic pizza dough and basic tomato sauce.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us