Yoghurt flatbread pizza with eggplant and olives
- 400g reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 300g wholemeal spelt flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus
- 2 teaspoons extra to drizzle
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 100g store-bought chargrilled eggplantaubergineX, thinly sliced
- 100g mixed olives, pitted, chopped or whole
- 100g store-bought roasted red capsicums, thinly sliced
- 60g baby spinach leaves
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g reduced-fat feta, crumbled, to serve
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper and warm in oven.
2 Place yoghurt, flour, baking powder and rosemary in a mixing bowl. Using a wooden spoon or clean hands, combine ingredients until dough is soft and just sticky. Divide dough into 2 balls. Lightly dust a clean work surface with extra flour, then roll each ball into a 30cm round. Carefully remove prepared trays from oven and transfer pizza bases onto hot trays. Drizzle with olive oil, then bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned and slightly risen.
3 Remove pizza bases from oven. Spread with tomato pesto, then top with eggplant, olives and capsicum. Bake for a further 10 minutes.
4 Meanwhile, place spinach, onion and tomato in a bowl, tossing to combine. Drizzle with extra olive oil. Serve pizzas topped with spinach salad and scattered with crumbled feta.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18.7g
–Saturated fat 4.3g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.