Broccoli, lentil and mushroom salad
(at time of publication)
- 1 head broccoli, broken in florets
- 300g new potatoes, sliced
- 400g can lentils, drained, rinsed
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons mixed peppercorns, crushed
- 6 tablespoons dressing made with 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar and 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup baby rocketarugulaX
1 Cook broccoli and potatoes until tender. Drain. Place cooked vegetables in a bowl. Cool slightly.
2 Add remaining ingredients. Toss well. Serve warm or chilled.
Serve this salad with these delicious chicken toppers:
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 13g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.