Snacks, light meals
Lamb pita pocket
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup rocketarugulaX leaves
- 1 tablespoon vinaigrette (I used 1/3 lemon-infused olive oil and 2/3 ciderhard ciderX vinegar)
- 1 wholemeal pita pocket, halved
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 120g leftover cooked lamb (or beef)
Total fat 23g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 430g
- Microwave or grill courgette for 90 seconds or until softened.
- Toss tomatoes and rocket in vinaigrette.
- Spread pita pocket with hummus and stuff with lamb, veges and salad.
Cutting dairy out of your diet for health reasons or because you’re vegan doesn’t have to be a chore. Healthy Food Guide has an extensive collection of healthy dairy-free recipes to make the transition easy and delicious.
Author: Niki Bezzant -
Photographer: HFG staff
First published: Apr 20152018-01-22 10:38:04
Ready to put your health first?
© Healthy Life Media LimitedAll rights reservedReproduction without permission prohibited