(at time of publication)
- 2 red capsicums, halved, deseeded, stalks on
- ¾ cup couscous
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 4 mushrooms, chopped
- 25g pine nuts, toasted
- ⅓ cup oil-free sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 50g feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- Green summer salad
- 4 cups baby rocketarugulaX
- 1 ripe avocado, stonepitXd, sliced
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 75g sourdough bread, cubed, toasted
- 2-3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- freshly ground black pepper
1 Place capsicums on a board cut-side facing up. Place couscous in a bowl with 3/4 cup boiling water and chopped garlic. Leave to stand for 5 minutes then fluff with a fork.
2 Add remaining ingredients. Spoon into capsicums, pressing down to fill. Spray with oil and cook for about 8 minutes on a preheated barbecue until skins begin to soften.
3 While capsicums are cooking, mix salad ingredients together to serve alongside capsicums.
Make it gluten free: Use quinoa instead of couscous and use gluten-free bread.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us