(at time of publication)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 lemon, 2 tablespoons juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g lean lamb, diced or cut in strips
- 4 tortillas or thin pita rounds
- 4 teaspoons sweet chilli sauce
- ½ telegraph cucumber, finely sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, finely sliced
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 To make marinade, combine cumin, garlic, lemon juice, oil and salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Add lamb and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
2 Spray oil in a heavy-based pan. Add lamb and cook until cooked through but slightly pink inside. Set aside for 5 minutes. Heat tortillas by microwaving or toasting.
3 Spread each tortilla with 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce. Top with cucumber, tomato, red onion and lamb. Finish with 1 tablespoon Greek yoghurt. Roll up and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.