Lentil, beetroot, mint and green bean salad
(at time of publication)
- ¾ cup canned lentils in spring water, rinsed, drained
- 100g vacuum-packed baby beetrootbeetsXs, sliced or ⅔ cup canned, drained baby beetrootbeetsX
- ¾ cup trimmed, sliced green beans or snow peas
- 1 cup rocketarugulaX and baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- ⅓ avocado, diced
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
1 In a large bowl place all ingredients, except pumpkin seeds, and toss until well combined.
2 Scatter salad with pumpkin seeds and serve.
This recipe is from our Shop once for lunch all week feature – make your lunch fast and affordable, one smart shop buys you healthy, fuss-free meals for five days!
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 28g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 19g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.