Mango and macadamia salad
Time to make: 10 mins
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut in long ribbons with a vege peeler
- 1 large mango, flesh removed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted macadamia nuts
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Place salad greens, cucumber and mango in a large bowl. Toss gently to combine.
2 To make dressing, place dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper and whisk to combine then set aside.
3 Transfer salad to a serving bowl. Pour dressing over salad and toss gently again to combine. Sprinkle with macadamias to serve.
Serve salad with barbecued chicken and a corn cob.
Make it gluten free: Check cranberry sauce and mustard are gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us