One-dish chicken and olive bake
(at time of publication)
- cooking spray oil
- 4 single skinless chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 600g waxy potatoes, halved
- ½ cup reduced-salt chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 onions, halved and cut into wedges
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 cups steamed green beans to serve
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Spray a 6-cup capacity ovenproof dish with oil. Heat over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning occasionally, for 2 minutes, or until browned all over.
2 Add potato to dish and cook, turning occasionally, for 4 minutes or until golden. Remove from heat.
3 Add stock, onion, tomato, olives, garlic, wine and rosemary to dish. Bake for 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked and potato is tender. Serve with green beans.
Make it gluten free: Check stock and wine are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.