Passionfruit and nectarine pavlovas
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3 nectarines, cut in wedges
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 4 passionfruit, pulp
- 4 small scoops low-fat vanilla ice-cream
- 4 x 10g store-bought meringues
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds, toasted
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Combine nectarines, orange rind and passionfruit pulp in a serving bowl.
2 Place 1 scoop ice-cream into each pavlova nest and flatten slightly with the back of a spoon. Top with some fruit medley and serve remainder alongside. Scatter with toasted flaked almonds.
Make it gluten free: Check pavlovas and ice cream are gluten free.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us