Pistachio and herb crusted fish
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 potatoes peeled, thinly sliced
- oil spray
- 2 thick slices day-old sourdough bread, crusts removed, torn
- 1/4 cup pistachio nuts
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 lemon, 1 tablespoon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets
- 4 cups steamed green vegetables, to serve
Total fat 15g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 oven trays with baking paper. Place potatoes in a single layer on 1 prepared tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
2 Use a stick blender or a food processor to blend bread, pistachios, basil, chives and lemon juice until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Season with pepper.
3 Coat 1 side of each fillet with a 1/4 of the crumb mixture. Place on second tray. Spray with oil then bake for 12 minutes.
4 Divide potatoes among 4 serving plates, topping each with a piece of fish. Serve with steamed green vegetables and a lemon wedge if preferred.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us