Mushroom and vege pasta
- Spring vege pasta
- 150g risoni or orzo pasta (or other small pasta shapes)
- 400g can lentils, drained, rinsed
- 200g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh mint or fresh parsley
- 2 red capsicums, chargrilled, chopped
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups shelled edamame beans
- 2 cups baby rocketarugulaX
- 4 large mushrooms, wiped
- spray oil
- 150g reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 Cook pasta until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl. Add remaining pasta ingredients and toss together.
2 Spray mushrooms with oil. Cook on a preheated barbecue or griddle for 4-6 minutes, turning once until soft and juicy. Towards the end of cooking add some soft cheese and allow to melt slightly.
3 Serve mushrooms on top of pasta salad and garnish with parsley.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like