Rosemary pork with roasted vegesReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 600g kumarasweet-potatoX, peeled, cut in 2cm chunks
- 300g pumpkin, peeled, cut in 2cm chunks
- 2 red onions, cut in wedges
- 2 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, cut in 2cm rounds
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- spray oil
- 400g can cherry tomatoes, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons zest of lemon
- 4 x 150g pork chops
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Arrange kumara, pumpkin, onions and courgettes in a single layer on tray. Sprinkle evenly with cumin and spray with oil. Roast for 30 minutes until tender. Add tomatoes in the last 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, mix garlic, rosemary and lemon zest in a bowl. Rub mixture into both sides of chops.
3 Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over a medium-high heat. Cook pork for 3-4 minutes each side until golden and cooked through. Serve pork with roasted vegetables.
Make it gluten free: Check cumin is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information